We get A LOT of customers coming in from SinglePlatform.
Now that you've made the decision to use Checkle instead of SinglePlatform, what do you need to do to make sure that you're set up and good to go?
Few basic steps to convert over to Checkle from SinglePlatform.
- Make sure your information is correct in your Checkle for Business account. When you hit the 'sync' button in your business account with Checkle, we push out your hours, address, phone number, menu, and more. You're going to want to ensure all of that information is correct.
We typically do a quick onboarding meeting to make sure you're getting the most out of the product. You can book that meeting here: Onboarding to Checkle
The Checkle team will have already built out your profile for you, so the main thing you'll be doing is making sure we have all your information listed correctly during that meeting.
- During onboarding, we'll connect your accounts. The vast majority of restaurant platforms Checkle has a direct partnership with.
Every once in a while someone not affiliated with your business might change your business information. We are able to keep your accounts accurate by having direct access to a few of your profiles. By having direct access, we can change the info back to the correct info within 24 hours.
By the end of this meeting, you'll hit the 'Sync Info' button in Checkle. As soon as you hit this button, Checkle starts pushing out your info to 50+ restaurant platforms. Google and Facebook are almost always the quickest to sync up to match info in Checkle.
The first time you sync might take anywhere from 10 minutes to 2 weeks for the platforms to reflect the information Checkle has sent out.
- Last but not least, time to cancel SinglePlatform.
You can and should do this immediately after you've verified your information is correct in Checkle and hit the 'Sync Info' button. This will make it so that you're not double paying and the restaurant platforms aren't receiving information from multiple sources.
Here are a few ways to cancel your SinglePlatform account:
1. SinglePlatform support number to cancel: 866-289-2092 (this is typically the fastest)
2. Email SinglePlatform: email@example.com (they are notoriously slow on getting back via email)
3. Here are the instructions they've got on their site. View here.
That should be about it! If you've got any questions, always feel free to call or text us (256.733.2562), email us (firstname.lastname@example.org), or chat bubble us (on our main site).
If you're still on the fence about switching over, here is a quick comparison chart for Checkle vs SinglePlatform.